Sunday, September 30, 2012

Boy Bands, Part II

Midnight Red
First off, Midnight Red is another five member band signed to Interscope Records, which should give you an idea of how they sound before even actually listening. The one thing that drives me crazy about this band is how stylized they look, but I guess that's going to come with almost every boy band, so I have to get over it. Their best known song is actually pretty well known, called Hell Yeah.Their only other song is called One Club At A Time, and it isn't too bad, and it's very good if you're a big boy band fan. I'm sure they'll keep releasing, but so far they have out one EP.

Heat2Heart
I feel obliged to mention Heart2Heart since unknown boy bands are very difficult to find, but let me warn you - everything is better without the music video. It is very stylized, and the music is very different from the other boy bands I have presented. It definitely has more sound added by machines, but it isn't bad different - just different. Go ahead and listen to their single Facebook Official to get what I mean.

Kazaky
Kazaky is...different. Everything about their style, from clothing to hair to music to voices is nothing like I've presented, so if you aren't satisfied, check them out. The music is definitely older and darker. The music video to their song Love features them dancing in what look like leather legging and bejeweled shrugs, just to give an idea. Other songs include I'm Just A DancerDance And Change and Barcelona.

Backstreet Boys
I would be surprised if you hadn't heard of the Backstreet Boys, but I'm partially announcing them because they have their eight album coming out early 2013. If you don't listen to them often or never have, here's a sample. I Want It That Way and As Long As You Love Me are both good - just like all their songs!

Be back in a few days for Boy Bands, Part III

No comments:

Post a Comment