Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just Music

Hey guys, I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted. I'm so, so sorry, it's been crazy for me! But hopefully I'll get back onto my regular schedule, I'm doing as best as I can!



Okay, I'm talking about Colette Carr first since she is just the best ever, and I consider this news the most important. That is news is that... Skitszo is coming out October 15th! I am so excited! I don't know whether I should pop by Coco-Nico to buy it or go on iTunes...either way, I have to budget my money better for this! Yay!

I know you love Dragonette. She (yes, obviously Dragonette is a band, but I say "she" because I concentrate on the vocals" is this irresistible mix of indie (which I hate), pop, and some rock. The truth is, she's the only artist that I consider true indie pop that I like. Oh yeah - here's a stream of her new album Body Parts. Isn't it amazing music with amazing cover art to match? Thank you PopJustice for the embed code :) My favorites are Live In This City, Ghost, and Let It Go. Some of the others stray to far to the indie edge for me, but well done overall!



...Wow. A*M*E has done it again. As far as I was concerned, if you saw one of her videos, you saw'em all. Nope, not so. Here's her video for "Play The Game Boy".



So here I was, doing my blog research, when I come across this band called, of all things, "Supanova". While not the greatest or most original of names, their music is very good. There's a live/acoustic version for their song Paranoid (For You), and they have the image, the voices, and the song to get pretty successful. What I like is that they don't sound like they came out of a can like a lot of other boy bands, but definitely like they have their own style.Hopefully they will release more music - according to the comments on their (one) video, they've had a performance that was pretty good, so more music sounds likely.

Swag List

Rihanna - Diamonds
Emily Osment - Lovesick
Myah Marie - Chemistry
Colette Carr - (B)A$$
Lolene - Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment