Sunday, December 11, 2011

To anyone that has watched Jersey Shore, the song RoBoDic by Bobble Head might be familiar to you. Bobble Head is VERY electronic, to a point where it's past auto-tune to it being the whole style of the music. Its very electro-pop, and I can't pick a favorite song, but this one is most well known!

I have to admit my guilty pleasure. Some people say that its super generic pop and therefore not worth noticing, but I love it so much that I just can't help it! Her name is Kaci Battaglia, formerly known as just Kaci. My favorite song of hers, and the one that shot her to fame by featuring Ludacris, is Body Shots. Admittedly, the video is very generic, and very lacking of clothes, but what can I say? Next is the first song of the newly done Kaci Battaglia song that I heard, called Crazy Possesive. This version is clean, but theres definitely swearing in the original version. Just listen and you'll get the whole guilty pleasure thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment