Monday, December 5, 2011


In all honesty, usually I'm not Staci Orrico's biggest fan, her music is a little to gospel-ly for my tastes. But when my friend FINALLY convinced me to listen to Stuck, and I love it. No, really, it's awesome. It's more pop-py and bouncy, and it has that old beginning of 2000 vibe that I know you guys miss so much because of it's greatness. Even if you don't like Staci, give this song a try, because i know you will LOVE it. Its just so so much awesomeness. Go on.

If you got irritated when you saw the picture, I GET IT. I would be in shock in the audiences position. But please read on! First, forgive me for featuring Disney Stars, especially ones who don't actually have great voices. I admit that. But not every song has to have a great singer in order to be a great ok song! Remember that. Example...Watch Me. I have to admit that Bella Thorne and Zendaya are auto-tuned more than any other song you have heard in your life, including the Black-Eyed Peas, but despite that, the songwriters did the job in getting catchy lyrics and a really fun tune. I find myself smiling against my will while watching the video. If nothing else, it really is a good work out song. If you're still upset, then compare it to Jam (Turn it Up). Aaaah, you like it now, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment