Monday, June 11, 2012

Unknown Pop

Her EP isn't on iTunes, but it is free here, put up by the artist on a legal site, so don't worry about legalities! Her name is Brittany McDonald, with her self named EP, and it doesn't have enough attention, especially with songs like Not So Secret Admirer and She has a really good country pop thing going on in Another Wannabe, and her song Boy Basher brings us back to 90's girl rock. Beat Stops is also very cool, with a darker feel. Definitely for fans of Taylor Swift, Adele, Gwen Stefani and Katy Perry.

I don't quite know where to start when talking about Emii. First, let me confirm that she has a great voice, both in the studio and live. Her song Stilettos has been very popular as well, and for a good reason. Although it isn't the greatest song ever, it is certainly individual, and I've played it at least seven times while typing this entire post. I do like Magic as well though, and I like her EP Mr. Romeo, the namesake Mr. Romeo being my favorite of her songs. I'm not sure if she's releasing anything soon, but let's hope!

Swag List

The Saturdays - Notorious
Ella - End of The Time
Girlicious - Maniac
Danity Kane - Damaged
Rye Rye - Hardcore Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment