Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Pop

Queen of Hearts just released her new single! It's called Neon, and it is very much electronic pop. The first stanza sounds way more electronic, but by the time the chorus rolls around, the pop factor is very clear. Enjoy! She's releasing two songs on one disk on May 14th, and one is Neon, the other is named Tears In The Rain, written by Stefan Storm! I really love Neon, and I can't wait to hear Tears In The Rain.

Aleesia has also just released her album Girl Talk! I haven't been able to find the song Girl Talk, but the preview for the album features a little bit of the song here. She isn't the greatest, to be honest. I'd give her a 57% like, but after hearing that clip of Girl Talk, I feel like she has potential, which isn't showing through her other songs. Life of the Party isn't horrible, but it isn't the greatest either. But from what I've heard of her other stuff, she has way better songs, and it will be interesting to see whether she gets better or is just a flash in the pan.

Swag Playlist
V Factory - Love Struck
Karamel - Underwear
AnnaGrace - Don't Let Go
BC Jean - I'll Survive You
Brooke Valentine - Girl Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment