Sunday, November 20, 2011

A lot of the people I find are signed, but not really well known. Well, this chick Allison Iraheta has her own VEVO, and she was placed fourth on American Idol. My personal favorite of hers is Friday I'll Be Over You, it's really catchy and a bit wilder than her other stuff. It actually reminds my of Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne.

A really new voice! Rita Ora has a bit of a Rihanna thing going on, but even if you don't like Rihanna, give Rita a try. She's been signed by Jay-Z's label, Roc Nation. She hasn't actually released anything, but when she does, she's something to look for.

The Wanted. What I'm really excited about is finally finding a band of guys that isn't a boy band or the Beatles. Male vocals are hard to find that are good and unknown. Their song Warzone is awesome and has me in love, and let me say - not owning them is a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment