Monday, November 28, 2011

I think the best word to describe Olly Murs is "cute". He was the runner-up on the sixth series of The X Factor, and honestly he deserved it. Dance With Me Tonight is sort of old-fashioned, and it's definitely not modern club music, but in the privacy of your own home it's really pleasant. I played this while cleaning my desk and that made it so much more pleasant. I think its my favorite of his, but Olly Murs is worth purchasing.

I have to say, I have been WAITING for LaDolla. She was once in Sugababes and a lot of people say she was the best one. Anyways, I like her, and she just came out with something! I've seen other blogs going crazy with this too, so you can bet this is a pretty big deal. Its Vox Halo - Criminal ft. LaDolla, and i know it says its by Vox Halo, but I don't know what that's about. All I know is that LaDolla is the only one to sing it and she's AWESOME! Yay LaDolla!

No comments:

Post a Comment