Friday, March 2, 2012

Coming Up Pop



Just so you all know, I'm going to be gone for two weeks on a school trip, so I won't be posting then, but I'll collect artists for you guys!

As far as my music discovery goes, I've had one problem - not all of them are available in the US. This isn't so bad, as if I wanted to buy every song I liked I would need an unlimited wallet, but that means I can't listen to them on Spotify. Therefore, I'm only able to listen to them on Youtube, maybe Soundcloud. So I'm making a goal that for every artist I post about not available in the US, I have to do to who are. Cool?

So for my first artist not released in the US for my new resolution is Christopher. Not Christopher Columbus or Christopher Robin, just Christopher. His single Nothing In Common, released this year, is at the top of the Danish charts, and for a good reason. It's somehow both pop and easy listening in one go, and is really cute. In the music video somehow he just looks at the camera, which I don't get, but the music is so sing-a-ble and cute.

My second is an artist for the U.S. I know ya'll have heard of Aly and AJ, so you've probably heard of their new name together now, 78Violet. It's all more rock-like than their Aly and AJ stuff, but I like it! Anyways, the point is that they have an album coming out this year, 2012! I don't know exactly when, but I'm so excited for it and will notify you.

Swag List
A*M*E* - City Lights ft. Bartoven
Janet Devlin - Your Song
Rachel Adadeji - Club Lights
Rita Ora ft. Tinie Tempah - R.I.P.
Aly and AJ - Potential Breakup Song

No comments:

Post a Comment