Friday, July 13, 2012

Music to get excited about

Although many of you probably already know, I just want to get you excited again by reminding you that Take That is coming out with a seventh album! Yeah, it'll be out in 2013, but it is Take That, so it should be in the back of our minds at every moment. To anyone who hasn't heard their music in a while or ever, I recommend the worthy hit Kidz. It is truly amazing.

Carrie Underwood fans rejoice! I don't know about you guys, but before recently, I had never heard of Brokedown Cadillac. To those who watch the television show Hellcats, the title song? By Brokedown Cadillac. This group is pure country-pop, Just like Ms. Underwood. My personal favorites are Can You Hear Me and Bring It On.

Swag List

Cover Drive -  Bajan Style
Maroon 5 - Payphone
Nicki Minaj - Starships
Sinead O' Connor - Three Babies
Madonna - Like A Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment