Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Although they are a huge hit in the UK, they aren't even on the radar in the United States. I present, Cover Drive. I really like their name, though I have NO idea where they got it... but they are so good, that we'll pass by that! They're a Bajan group, releasing their first album, Bajan style, in 2012. So I am so pumped for that! Hopefully they will actually release in the US, because they are so good but still unknown here! And the majority of the listeners are here, so it would do them a good turn. My personal favorite of theirs reached #1 on the UK charts, is Twilight. And the best thing is, their voices are actually that good! Let's go Cover Drive!

Whoever likes Natalia Kills is sure to find love when listening to the unfortunately unknown Adam Tyler. His recent song Like A Drug is very similar to her whole style of pop. It's sort of dancy, and has a serious beat. The music videos are intense, but the music is way looser without the accompanying images, and deserves to be on the radio.

Swag List
Anjulie - Brand New Bitch
Enrique Iglesias - Tonight I'm Loving You
Jade Ewen - My Man
Kristine Elezaj - Warpath
Kayle - My Love is On Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment